Hotel and Travel Information
IDFA's Milk and Cultured Dairy Conference will take place at the Omni Severin Hotel in Indianapolis. Make reservations online directly with the hotel calling (317) 634-6664 to reserve your room today. When calling, refer to IDFA's Milk & Cultured Dairy Conference to receive the special room rate of $149. The deadline to secure a room is May 5, 2014. We have secured a large block of rooms, but once all the rooms have been reserved, we cannot guarantee that additional space will be available.
Ideally located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, the Omni Severin Hotel stands as the city’s longest running luxury hotel and is a beautifully restored piece of the city’s history. This luxury Indianapolis hotel elegantly combines the grandeur of the early 1900’s with the modern amenities and superior service of today.
- Celebrating 100 years of luxury service to the Indianapolis community
- 1 block from the entrance to the Indianapolis Convention Center
- 2 blocks from Lucas Oil Stadium (home of the Indianapolis Colts)
- 2 blocks from Bankers Life Fieldhouse (home of the Indiana Pacers)
- 100% non-smoking luxury hotel
- 424 newly renovated guest rooms and suites
- Indoor heated pool and complete fitness center
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: Noon
Transportation and Parking
- Self-parking available approximately 1 block from hotel in the Pan Am parking garage (approx. $22 for 24 hours per car without in/out privileges).
- Onsite valet parking available for $32 per room night / per vehicle - until 3 p.m. date of departure. If guests leave their car in valet after 3 p.m. there will be an additional $23 charge. *For guests arriving by motorcycle: please inquire with valet on available garages for parking your motorcycle as our valet garage will not allow motorcycles to be parked.
- Large vehicle and RV parking located 1 block south and 1 block west (approx. $36 per day). *All vehicles above 6'4" including Hummers, 15-person passenger vans, customized passenger vans, any automobile or SUV that has a container on the roof.
- Nearby self-parking options available.
- Car rentals available through concierge.
- The Omni Severin Hotel offers a courtesy shuttle Monday through Friday every 30 minutes from 6:45 a.m. - 8:45 a.m. within a 2-mile radius (includes Eli Lilly, Methodist Hospital, IU Med Center, and Rolls Royce).
Downtown Indianapolis Dining
A rustic, farm to table restaurant in downtown Indianapolis, 1913 Restaurant features local and regional food influenced from restaurant menus that one would have experienced in the early 1900's.
1913 Restaurant Details
The Severin Bar
The Severin Bar is a premier Indianapolis sports bar located lobby level of the hotel and is within easy walking distance to Banker's Life Fieldhouse and Lucas Oil Stadium.
Severin Bar Details
The sophisticated elegance of this "wine-centric bar" features fine wines, ports and cordials. Complimenting, wine-friendly, small plate selections from the kitchen are showcased daily. Whether joining us before or after dinner, there is a taste for everyone and every occasion. Open Daily at 2:00 p.m.
Guests can visit Starbucks in the hotel lobby for a freshly brewed latte or coffee and delicious pastries. Our store is the only Starbucks adjacent to Georgia Street in downtown Indianapolis. Open daily at 5:30 a.m.
Guest Room Dining
Enjoy a sumptuous meal, light snacks and exquisite desserts in the privacy of your own room. Complete bar packages and hor d'oeuvre selections are available for entertaining. Our Chef would be delighted to help accommodate your specific dining requests.
Available 24-hours a daily with a late menu available after midnight.
Indianapolis is served by the Indianapolis International Airport (IND).
Indianapolis International Airport (IND)
7800 Col. H. Weir Cook Memorial Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46241
With the feeling of a small city, Indianapolis serves up big city attractions - and the Omni Severin Hotel will put you close to everything . Known as the “racing capital of the world,” the city has long been associated with the Indianapolis 500 and Brickyard 400 races, as well as for hosting many major national and international sporting events.
Driving to Indianapolis on 65 North
Take 65 N towards Indianapolis. Take Exit 110 B on the left for I-70 W. Go .8 miles and take Exit 79B, McCarty Street. Continue going straight on Madison Avenue which turns into Meridian Street. Continue 1/2 mile, then turn left onto West Jackson Place. The Omni Severin Hotel will be on the right.
Driving to Indianapolis on 70 West
Take 70 W towards Indianapolis. Take Exit 83A onto Ohio Street, Fletcher Avenue. Stay toward the right on Fletcher Avenue, and turn right onto Fletcher Avenue. Fletcher turns into South Street. Take South Street west towards Illinois Street. Turn right on Illinois Street, then turn left on West Jackson Place.